Swear girl loner dating a Yea, get
Most people don’t think of the words “loner�? and “dating�? in the same sentence.
It’s not because it’s a taboo subject. It’s because since loners are barely social and enjoy solitude, the idea of being in a romantic relationship can be seen as difficult for us. However, just like the relationships we have with our close friends, dating for a loner can be possible and simple. However, we loners tend to play the modern dating game differently:
- We’d rather meet you face to face. Believe it or not, most loners lean towards the traditional way of dating. We’re totally open to dating online, but since we’re keen observers, it would be easier for us to see you in the flesh than through messages. However, when we do meet you for the first time...
- We’ll be stand off. Since loners are observationalists, we’ll be distant towards you in order to get a feel of who you are. So don’t panic. If we’re rather silent during the first date, it doesn’t mean we hate you. On the contrary...
- We actually really like you. If we take the time to absorb your vibes, it’s a sign that we actually really like you and look forward to getting to know you...eventually.
- We have a unique idea of dating activities. Loners we’ll bring an adventurous personality with people very close to them. Dating for a loner won’t be average. Our ideas for dates are quite chill and include taking long walks around festivals or by lakes in a park while eating chili hot dogs, going to themed restaurants, or trying out street foods.
- We can be outgoing. But it’s really a sacrifice for us. Since a majority of our society requires constant communication, we’ll make that commitment to people we consider very close to us including you.
- But we can also be very mellow. Socializing isn’t really exhausting for us, but it will make us crave our chill out time. So in addition seeing our adventurous, semi-outgoing side, you’ll also see our mellow side a whole lot more.
- We enjoy solitude…mostly with you. Loners highly value their alone time, so if we choose to spend some of that time with you, than it’s a sure sign that you’re a keeper. Don’t expect us to do anything during that time though.
- If we meet your friends…We’re really making an effort because I guarantee you, the last thing we want to do is hang out with a large group of people we don’t know. We’re loners first and foremost. So keep in mind...
- It won’t be a daily thing. One meetup is enough for us. We won’t be pressuring you or your friends into trying to get to know us more than they have to (they already know too much, trust me).
- We have a peculiar view of romance. Similar to old souls, loners have a different way of expressing romance. We’re a little more spontaneous with it. We might make out with you out of nowhere or tackle you into bed for a cuddle session. If you’re lucky, we might even throw in a poem for you.
- We notice the little things. There will be certain things loners notice about you that may have made you self-conscious like how soft-spoken you are, your outer belly button, your high-pitched giggle, etc. Don’t even bother being self-conscious about it with us. We’ll find it sexy and you’ll just have to deal with it.
- We love honesty. Please, please, please be honest with us. We don’t have time for mixed messages. That’s all.
- Silence too. For loners, silence really is golden. Sometimes, we’ll have days where we barely talk or socialize with you. We’d like it if you try not to take it personally. We like hearing you talk...just not all the time.