Booobs flying dating catholic website for DOY
Unlike its competitor CatholicMates.com, CatholicMatch.com is a model of a modern faith-based dating site, as it distinguishes itself in many ways both obvious and subtle. Its basic site architecture bespeaks a site that a lot of love, care and thought has gone into, as it’s easy to use, feature-rich and has a clean, elegant, modern design. It’s clear that the owners of CatholicMatch are invested in giving its users the best Catholic dating experience possible. While the site doesn’t feature all the bells and whistles of the elite secular dating sites like Match.com and Zoosk, it’s still easy and pleasant to use, and its large user base (nearly half a million active users per month, which dwarfs most other all-purpose Christian sites, let alone its strictly Catholic competitors) means you’re sure to find a slew of faith-first individuals near you, either to pursue romantically or simply to befriend. In a final assessment, if you’re intent on finding a long-term partner who shares your Catholic faith, and you want a site that takes that faith seriously to help you do so, Catholic Match has to be considered your best option.
It’s clear from the sign-up process that Catholic Match takes Catholicism seriously, as members are asked to answer questions about their faith (such as how often they attend services, what their stance on Catholic teachings like premarital sex and transubstantiation are, and so forth) as well as to identify which diocese they’re a part of. While the sign-up here might take a bit longer than some other dating sites, it’s clear that this is done in order to ensure a better experience for the users. The whole process doesn’t take more than 20 minutes, although to truly flesh out your profile and improve your experience, you should consider taking the Temperament Test to see who you match with.
Members & Messaging
Catholic Match features the most active monthly members of any Catholic-focused dating site by a large margin, with 449,393 to second-place Catholic Singles’ 100,000. A result of this cornucopia of members is a strong diversity; you’re likely to find single Catholics who suit your style no matter where you live, what your age, or what role Catholicism plays in your life. Furthermore, with engagement-driving features such as discussion forums and polls on hot-button topics, Catholic Match features a church function-like atmosphere, bolstered by the high proportion of members with filled-out profiles and profile images. Even if you don’t find your sweetheart right away, you might well come away with a real sense of community. Messaging your fellow members requires a paid membership, but if you’re still kicking the tires on the site, you can kick things off with a member who catches your eye by sending an Emotigram smiley to indicate your interest.
- A compatibility test called the “Temperament Test” will automate the process of seeing who you’re likely to match up with based on both your personality and your approach to your faith, unlike some other sites
- Sign-up process puts explicit focus on Catholic faith
- Catholic Match Institute blog provides a wealth of Catholic-centered reading about relationships, romance and sexuality to round out your experience with faith-focused advice, opinions, and polls
- Emotigrams allow you to open a conversation with another member with just a smile (or a wink, kiss, or a number of other emoji-like icons)
- The “Personal Interview” allows you to set a number of multiple-choice questions (or choose from pre-existing ones) and then send them to users who catch your eye to see how they’d answer certain questions that might feel awkward to bring up naturally in conversation
Safety & Security
Unlike many other dating sites, Catholic Match is the sole site owned by its creators, indicating that it’s not just a cash grab.