Love amazing wine bar speed dating street dover double heaven but
Whether you like it or not, Valentine’s Day 2017 is fast approaching. If you are wondering what to do, we have some ideas.
From an anti-Valentine’s Day celebration to pizza for two, check out some options below.
Radisson RED Minneapolis, 609 3rd St. S., Minneapolis
Radisson RED is hosting an anti-Valentine’s celebration, which includes:
- Extended Happy Hour (3 – 11 pm): $2 off craft beer, wine, and OUIBAR potions, $3 off rail drinks; Select RED bite appetizers on special.
- DJ Master Wong (6 – 11 pm)
- 2-minute Speed Dating Rounds
- 3D Tinder: Have a match at OUIBar and win a free drink
- Playful Valentine’s notes and gifts to pass out
- Events & Games Studio: Karaoke, Atari, Dance Dance Revolution, Cards Against Humanity and more
SIX15 at Grand Hotel, 615 2nd Ave. S., Minneapolis
Here is what you can enjoy on Valentine’s Day, the weekend before (February 10-12) and the weekend after (February 17919)
- Oysters on the ½ shell or Rockefeller – $16
- Rocket Salad: Arugula, Avocado, Tomato, Burrata, Blood Orange Vinaigrette and Sea Salt – $14
- Spiced-Chocolate Martini: House-made Dynamite Chocolate, Chili Vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Dynamite Chocolate Shavings and Chocolate Drizzle (Chef Kris Koch makes the Dynamite Chocolate in house with dark chocolate, guajillo pepper and exploding strawberry candy aka Pop Rocks). – $12 (recipe available upon request).
Cafe & Bar Lurcat, 1624 Harmon Pl., Minneapolis
Cozy up to this romantic spot which will be featuring an $85 prix fixe menu complete with amuse-bouche, starters, entrées, sides and dessert. Music will be provided by The Andrew Walesch Trio and Tommy O’Donnell.
Tulibee at Hewing Hotel, 300 N. Washington Ave., Minneapolis
On Valentine’s Day, enjoy a special Tulibee, five course tasting menu. You’ll begin with a glass Champagne and oysters. Chef Grae Nonas will be sure to surprise and delight you as he crafts his menu with the day’s ingredients. The five course menu is available for $95.
FireLake at Radisson Blu, Minneapolis and Bloomington
Guests are invited to take their special someone to FireLake on February 14 for an exquisite three-course menu at either location. The menu at FireLake Mall of America features a Frisée Marche Salad, Surf & Turf with Port Braised Snake River Farm Beef Coulotte, and finishes with a Classic Chocolate Fondant. This three-course menu is available for $55.
FireLake Minneapolis Downtown offers guests options for each course, such as Charcoal Grilled Oysters or Venison Carpaccio to start, followed by choice of West Coast Dover Sole, Rotisserie Prime Rib, or Tuxedo Barley Risotto, and ends with a Dark Chocolate Torte. The three-course menu starts at $95 for two.
D’Amico & Sons, Multiple Locations
Visit any D’Amico in town and get a great deal on dinner. For $40 per couple, diners will receive a 2 course dinner and wine. Each person chooses a Caesar or mixed green salad, their choice of any pizza, pasta or grill entrée and a refillable glass of red or white wine. No reservations are required.
Davanni’s, Multiple Locations
If pizza is your thing on Valentine’s Day, head out to Davanni’s. You can get a medium thin-crust heart-shaped pizza all day on the 14th, as well as $1 brownies. What’s more, enjoy $1.50 off any beer and $1 off wine from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm.
Posted in 'Burbs, 'Hoods, Beer, Wine, & Spirits, Date Night, Dining Out, Downtown, Edina, Food & Drink, Golden Valley, Happenings, Happy Hour, Holiday Fun, North Loop, Richfield, St. Louis Parkhttp://minneapolis.happeningmag.com/valentines-day-2017/